Customer Support representative
Working at Renewd®
Working at Renewd® is fun, challenging and requires a lot of responsibility! As a Customer Support Representative you are the link between Renewd® and the various (international) customers.
You like to
- Learn everything about the pre-owned & refurbished market
- Be our first point of contact for our customers
- Proactively think along with the customer based on the current work processes and make improvements
- Process and monitor placed orders via e-mail, telephone and the connection portal of our business partners
- Handle service requests from internal and external customers
- Resolve and/or refer first-line questions
You make the difference between winning or losing in a commercial and sustainable environment!
- You love customer contact by telephone and are customer- and service-oriented
- You are cheerful, good-humored and able to work completely independently
- You are available full time (40 hours)
- You have the desire to grow and develop yourself
- You have affinity with telephony and IT. Experience as a support employee is a big plus
- You are accurate, flexible and stress resistant
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in Dutch and English
- You like to take the initiative and want to do your job a little better every day
- An excellent salary, that goes without saying
- A well-kept workplace, which consists of modern Apple products: MacBook, AirPods, Magic Mouse, Renewd® iPhone
- The possibility to work from home, once you’ve been properly introduced to the company
- 25 more than deserved days of vacation
- Travel allowance and pension scheme
- A dynamic and challenging job, in a young international team. You will learn from many departments and grow with the company
- A more than extensive lunch at the office (vega, veggies, halal. etc), at the expense of the boss!
- Fun; we celebrate all kinds of things! So also the holidays of our international colleagues
- A flat organization, both in terms of humor and hierarchy! Having a drink with your boss or superior at the Friday afternoon drinks is more the rule than the exception
How to apply
Share your motivation and CV with Tibet Araz [email protected].
If you have any questions beforehand, feel free to send a message!